Translated from German with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Thank you for visiting our website. We take data protection very seriously and endeavour to protect your personal data within the scope of our website offer. By personal data we mean all data relating to the personal and material circumstances of a natural person. Personal data collected on our website is used exclusively for our own purposes. Unter personenbezogenen Daten verstehen wir alle Daten über die persönlichen und sachlichen Verhältnisse einer natürlichen Person. Personenbezogene Daten, die auf unserer Webseite erhoben werden, werden ausschließlich für eigene Zwecke verwendet.
The legal basis of the data processing within the framework of the EU data protection basic regulation results for our data processing from art. 6 DS-GVO. In detail, depending on the situation in which we process your data, different legal bases may arise.
Insofar as your consent has been obtained for the processing of personal data, Article 6 I a) DS-GVO is the legal basis for data processing. A given consent can be revoked at any time with effect for the future.
Article 6 I b) DS-GVO is the legal basis for the processing of personal data collected for the performance of a contract to which you are a party. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as the processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Article 6 I c) DS-GVO serves as the legal basis..
In the event that vital interests of you or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Article 6 I d) DSGVO is the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Article 6 I f) DS-GVO serves as the legal basis for the processing. The legitimate interest of our company lies in the performance of our business activities.
In accordance with Art. 88 of the Basic Data Protection Ordinance (DS-GVO) in conjunction with § 26 of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), we will process personal data of employees for the purposes of the employment relationship if this is necessary for the decision on the establishment of an employment relationship or after the establishment of the employment relationship for its execution or termination or for the exercise or fulfilment of the rights and obligations of the representation of the interests of the employees arising from a law or collective agreement, a works agreement or a service agreement (collective agreement).
Within the scope of our data processing, personal data will be processed by you. You are entitled to the rights from the third chapter of the DS-GVO vis-à-vis our company. We observe the rights to information, correction, restriction of processing, deletion or transferability of your personal data. You can assert these rights as follows:
You have the right to request confirmation from us as to whether we are processing personal data concerning you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about this personal data and the following information:
You also have the right to request the rectification without delay of any inaccurate personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement.
You also have the right to request that we delete any personal data about you immediately, and we are obligated to delete any personal data immediately for any of the following reasons:
(2) If we have made the personal data public and we are obliged to delete them in accordance with paragraph 1, we shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, to inform data controllers processing the personal data that you have requested the deletion of all links to or copies or replications of such personal data, taking into account the technology available and the implementation costs. This does not apply if processing is necessary a) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information; b) to fulfil a legal obligation which the processing requires under the law of the Union or of the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task which is in the public interest or which is carried out in the exercise of official authority vested in us; (c) on grounds of public interest in the field of public health as referred to in Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3); (d) for archival, scientific or historical research purposes in the public interest or for statistical purposes as referred to in Article 89(1), in so far as the law referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to make it impossible or seriously prejudicial to the attainment of the objectives of such processing; or (e) for the exercise, prosecution or defence of legal claims.
(1) You have the right to demand that we restrict processing if:
(3) A data subject who has obtained a restriction on processing in accordance with paragraph 1
shall be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
We shall notify all recipients to whom personal data have been disclosed of any rectification or erasure of the personal data or of any limitation of the processing pursuant to Articles 16, 17(1) and 18, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We shall inform you of such recipients if you so request.
(1) You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transfer such data to another responsible, without interference from us, to whom the personal data have been provided, provided that
You can also exercise your right to appeal to the competent supervisory authorities.
You have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you carried out pursuant to Art. 6 I e) or f), including
profiling based on this provision. The controller will then no longer process the personal data
unless he can prove compelling grounds for processing worthy of protection which outweigh
the interests, rights and freedoms of your person, or the processing serves to assert, exercise
or defend legal claims.
2) If your personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
3) If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
4) Notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, you may exercise your right to object to the use of Information Society services by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
5) You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data concerning you for the purposes of scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes as referred to in Article 89(1), unless such processing is necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest, for reasons connected with your particular situation. Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to appeal to a supervisory authority if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the DS-GVO.
Within the framework of the use of our Internet offer, the connection information is stored in
the server log files.
This information includes:
The web server logs are processed exclusively for security purposes.
We use the protocol data only for statistical evaluations for the purpose of operation, security and optimisation of the offer. However, we reserve the right to subsequently check the log data if there is a justified suspicion of illegal use on the basis of concrete indications.
Cookies can be read, transferred and changed when the website is accessed from the website.
numbers are used to evaluate your usage behaviour on our website. At no time is the user
profile assigned to the name of a natural person. If you use special functions (such as the
shopping cart or "stay logged in") on our website, cookies are also used for these functions.
It is possible at any time to object to the setting of cookies by changing the setting in the
Internet browser accordingly. Cookies that have been set can be deleted. We would like to
point out that if cookies are deactivated, it is possible that not all functions of our website can
be used to the full extent.
The exact functions of the cookies can be found in the more detailed information in this data protection declaration.
Note: If you delete your cookies, the deactivation cookie of the respective service will also be deleted and may have to be reactivated by you at your next visit..
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google").
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the
website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your
use of the website will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the
United States. However, if IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will
be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other
signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases
will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it will be shortened.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use
of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services relating to
website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by
your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google. You
please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to
your use of the website (including your IP address) and Google from processing this data by
downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link
We have concluded an order contract with Google Germany GmbH - GOOGLE ANALYTICS
DEUTSCHLAND, which ensures that the personal data are processed exclusively according to
our instructions, as a rule within Europe. IP anonymisation (IP mask method) is activated on
our website, which automatically anonymises the IP address.
Further information on Google Analytics and data protection can be found on the website
Responsible for data processing within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO is:
Service number 0800-6647017
(free of charge from all German networks) Tel. 0800/6647017
Legal representative:: Dr. Annekathrin Edelmann